Irresistible Pouts

Thursday, November 19, 2009
So what happened was, my aunt dropped by bearing the gift of cosmetics. A small beauty loot, really (yes, they're all fresh off the counters). Out of the bunch, two of them are going on Stuff R Love--not because they're any less drool-worthy, but because there are only so many lipsticks a girl can put on!


Guerlain KissKiss Maxi Shine Lipstick in Nude Shine (sold)




You've never tried quality cosmetics until you've tried Guerlain. This baby is luxury for lips; is it any wonder since it is, after all, from Paris? The brand's enough to strike awe in beauty product hoarders all around the world.

Don't just take my word for it, read this blogger's review. Higher praises for lipstick has never been sung...until Guerlain KissKiss Maxi Shine, that is. Some excerpts:

Guerlain’s packaging is always beautiful. And Kiss Kiss Maxi Shine lipstick is not an exception. It comes is a glamorous golden lipstick case which is simply a pleasure to hold in your hands.

I am prone to dry chapped lips. That is why when I am looking for a perfect lipstick I don’t only look for the right color but also for the right texture. I want it not to dry my lips. And in my experience so many lipsticks do feel drying and make lips flake. I also like not to feel the lipstick on my lips at all. It shouldn’t be sticky or have a very intensive smell. In my opinion, moisturizing lipstick with SPF protection is perfect! Kiss Kiss Maxi Shine lives up to all of my expectations
...

Seriously, do visit the site to read more ;)

While I can't find its retail price in MYR, I did note that it's going for more than RM100 in eBay Malaysia...the starting bid, that is. I'm guessing the counter price is definitely higher.

Get yours here at only RM65.

And if lip gloss is more your thing,

Estee Lauder High Gloss in Rose


Taken from the Estee Lauder website


The lighting's a bit off in this picture, do refer to the one below for a truer colour





Price: RM20

0 comments:

Post a Comment